The registration fees cover:
- Tuition fees in each partner University;
- Worldwide comprehensive health and insurance insurance;
- Accommodation and part of the activities during the integration week;
- Local language course in each partner University;
- Part of the activities during the graduation week.
For EMJM scholarship holders
The Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders benefit from a full fee waiver.
For non-EMJM scholarship holders
The amount of the registration fees fixed by the Consortium and approved by the EACEA is the same for EU students and non-EU students.
- 4 000 EUR per year;
- i.e. 8 000 EUR for the whole duration of the Master programme.